Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal Response 8

8. If you were to describe yourself using a quotation, what would that quotation be? After you have chosen a quote, then write a bit about how it relates to you and reveals what kind of person you are.



The quote that describes me the most would be "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who mater don't mind" by Dr. Seuss, because when you are trying to find out who you really are and you read this you would see how many of your “friends” are really your friends and how many of them you see as friends.  I can be loud and annoying and a little childish and I don’t always say the rig thing at the right time but I know that my true friends will get mad at me but will accept my apologies if it was really necessary, I am not perfect and I know they are not either, which is why I would understand if I really did push her/his bottom. This quote made me realize that in order to have a true friend you have to be true to yourself as well and that no matter what you say or do your friend will always be there, also that it’s not just about friend by important people in one’s life like a parent a brother a cousin etc. because I know I have done things that make my family wish they went related to me; however, if they really cared about me they wouldn’t care about what other thought about me and  they would laugh with me not  at me. This quote made me realize why I hurt my mother when I didn’t want to go to the mall or to go watch a movie with her, she thought I was embarrassed to be seen with her in public and I guess I was but I do love her and I regret making her fell that way because I don’t care what other think about her she is my mother and she gave me life she create me and she made me into a wonderful young lady. This quote came from a great man who wrote children stories , stories that have a greater meaning than they show, this great man taught me a valuable lesson with a single quote, this quote made me realize I should care what other think of my love ones and my love ones shouldn’t car what other think of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment