Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal Response 5

5. If you had the responsibility to decide where $1 million should be spent to improve conditions somewhere in the world, what project(s) would you choose? Why? 


If I had the responsibility of one million dollars to spend them in a project to improve the condition somewhere in the world I would choose to get a project in the US in order to help the economic situation, because since the US is investing in other projects outside the country and they are too blind to notice their own problem they need help. You cannot help someone while you have problems, because your mind is somewhere else, you are not putting all your effort and heart into the project and you are only cheating yourself and the ones you are helping. The US has good intention and they want to help other countries, but they cannot help people when they have economic problem, there is unemployment and bankrupt, which is why I would invest my million dollars in the US and help the bankruptcies and the unemployed people, I would raise the once great nation up on its feet again, so that way it can help other nations and make them grow as well. I would raise a factory and employee as many civilian as I could and with the money from the factory I would help the homeless by creating shelters and in those shelter I would help by giving them an education and rehab help if they have a problem with drugs or alcohol . If there is any money left I would give out scholarship for any university that the civilian chooses, that way it would not put any pressure on them because of their economic problems. Helping the US would help a lot of people not just in the nation but around the world as well, because since the US likes to help other countries without a problem the US will have a better head to think of better ways to help other nation.   

No comments:

Post a Comment