Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal Response 11

11. Ask and answer the one important question that a university won't ask you, but you wish they would. 


Why did you decide to apply to this university what were you reasons?
The reason I applied to this college is because it is one of the best university in the nation, and it is number one hundred and seven out of the best four hundred universities. Also I love your football team they are one of the best, I admire them they always give their best in every game. I also like the fact that you care about other cultures and that you want to expand the knowledge of them, because it proves you don’t discriminate and that you don’t care where we con from but that we are to your standards and that we have all your requirements done. I appreciate that you don’t discriminate because I am Mexican-American and it makes my blood boil when I hear a discriminatory comment because we are all human and we all have right and we all deserve respect.    One other thing that I chose to apply to this university is the way you care about the community, because one of your requirements is to do community service, which will teach us to appreciate and help the community. I have helped clean up the beach and I danced with my hula group for the people in the old folk’s home and it made me realize that I want to help out the community more. It also taught me that it is my responsibility to do so because  I am a citizen in this country and it is my community and like I keep my house clean and organized to should do the same for my community. I also like the fact that your campus is in front of museums and that you are in Los Angeles because I will be close to my family but far enough to live my own life. These are the reasons why I like you University and why I chose to apply to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment