Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal Response 13

13. Write a letter to your future college roommate introducing yourself and your background. 


Dear Julia,
I am writing to inform you that I will be your future roommate in the fallowing fall. My name is Alejandra Andrade: I have an older brother who is two years older than me, a mother and a father who I fight with a lot. I am a graduate from Castle Park High School. I love cooking and baking and I tend to make the best brownies in the world. I come from a Mexican background with working class parents; I have only three grandparents, two grandmas and one grandpa which I love with all my heart and I hope their still in this world to watch me graduate. I have an aunt and uncle who are like my second parents who just like their sons and sons wife, other than my parents, were always on my side making sure I wouldn’t lose track of where I was going and what my goals were. I am very open minded and I have a mentality that everyone should be free and have the right to be with whoever they want, I also believe that the border it just an invention that it brining hatred and lugubrious feeling in this country. I love musses even though I can sing or play anything, I especially like oldies especially Elvis Presley, and I just recently realized that I like musical movies. I am a type of girl that wants to be there for her friends and try to make them feel better when they are down; however, I can’t always be there for them I wish I could but I can’t.  I love to eat food and I will try anything once if I don’t like it I won’t every try it again, I also clean better when I’m alone in the house I don’t really know why but I just do. I can act childish sometimes and I do get really down even though I’m very happy person. Well I guess that’s all I will see you in a few months and I hope we become great friends. I wish you the best.
 Sincerely
Alejandra Andrade
Alejandra Andrade

No comments:

Post a Comment