Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal Response 12

12. Your life is a movie. Describe the first 15 minutes

I hear the alarm, as I think to myself five more minutes , just five more minutes I can’t bear the thought of leaving my perfectly warm pink and beige color blankets with flowers on then and to leave my full sizes bed with a black  head and foot rest. Suddenly I realized that those five more minutes turn to ten and then to twenty and it wasn’t  until I hear the alarm again that I saw the time, it is now seven in the morning and I have to get in at school as eight fifty five I only have thirty to forty minutes left. I wake up run to the bathroom get unchanged I wake for the water to get hot, I wash myself I get out and run to my room to change I get my jeans with any shirt I run to the bathroom and brush my teeth, and put on my shoes I run to my brothers room and shake him from his futon bed which is black with blue and gray. He looks at me and with his morning breath ask why I’m so crazy this morning I tell it’s because I’m late and we need to leave now, he wakes up clears his face puts some jeans and a sweater gets his keys and wallet on and were are out the door in the car. The car won’t turn on I can’t believe it out of all the days it has to be today, I run back inside and get my dad’s cars keys we go to his car and  realize it has no gas. I am on the brink of crying because yesterday they were doing tardy sweeps and I don’t want to get a Saturday school. I run get my mother’s car keys we get inside and we are on our way. As I get to my class breathless and tired just in time for the bell to ring they announce that there are no tardy sweeps today. I wanted to cry and scream I had a terrible morning and they come out with this nonsense, I hate this school. My eyes are getting a little water so I just out my head down on the desk and wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment